This information will ensure your own comfort and the comfort of others while staying at Bananaquit. Please familiarize yourself with our rules and policies and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
*New adaptations and strategies designed to reduce risks of COVID-19 transmission……..while also enabling a positive travel experience.
CREATE TRANSMISSION BARRIERS
- Installation of wash areas to reinforce hand and general hygiene to help decrease the risk of viral transmission within public spaces of compound
- Both staff and visitors are required to continue practicing social distancing
- Staff temperatures will be check twice daily
- Utilizing personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks and gloves
- Redesign public spaces to encourage physical distancing and limit the number of persons anyone area.
- Implementation of touchless solutions e.g prepayment methods, online ordering of services and auto check-in procedures.
- New signage educating both employee and customers about their shared responsibility to help protect each other in a COVID-19 environment.
- Policies established to implement more frequent hand washing or use of an alcohol based hand sanitiser (at least 60% alcohol) by all employees.
- Sanitising more frequently, using products and disinfectants that meet
requirements for effectiveness against COVID-19 with special attention to high-touch surfaces
- Modified check in / check out and business hours. Immediate safety requirements for both employee and guest is to operate at reduced capacity to allow a 72 hour gap between guests before carrying out thorough sanitation and disinfection procedures.
- Providing new training to employees to ensure proper implementation of these measures
Core opening hours – 10am and 3pm or as displayed on reception window.
All transactions, requests and inquiries must be done during these hours. (except emergencies and late check ins).
Check-in not before 2.00 pm and Check-out time NO LATER than 11.30 am. Late check-in and check out fees will apply. If checking out earlier than 9 am, Please inform reception.
Refundable deposit required to cover any missing, damaged or stained items/ inventory, amenities or linen.
Special laundering fees may apply. (bath towels are not to be taken to the beach).
Please report any missing items or damages to reception immediately.
Lost keys will incur a replacement fee
Safety deposit box
We advise that valuable items be stored in safe at reception.
The hotel cannot be held liable for missing items from your room.
Please WASH OFF all sand by foot bath before entering rooms.
Please WASH OFF all sunscreen and oily lotions before coming into contact with linen.
Absolutely NO smoking in the rooms
NO food or eating in beds. Damaged linens will incur replacement fee. (Please request mattress protector for child if necessary.)
NO cooking inside enclosed rooms while Air-condition on.
If rooms left in uninhabitable conditions for following guests, a special cleaning fee will apply.
Rooms are only cleaned at check in and check out . Regular light service of rooms will be scheduled during your stay. Complementary hotel soap and toilet paper are provided at Check-in and after every 3rd night if staying more than 4 nights.
Ironing Facilities can be made available upon request at Reception. (NOTE HOURS)
Kindly switch off Air-Conditioners and all lights when going out for the day.
Keep all windows and doors closed when the A/C is on. Kindly turn off A/C and open up room when cooking.
Towels and bed linen
For stays longer than 4 nights, scheduled Linen changes will be provided. Non-scheduled or additional linen changes can be requested at as an additional service charge.
Bath towels provided are NOT to be removed from rooms. Additional towel service can be made available upon request at extra fee. Beach towels are available for rent at reception.
Health, Safety and Well being
Pool regulations no longer apply as we no longer share pool facilities with neighboring hotel.
All resident guests must register at reception. Any non registered guests will incur additional fee for overnight stay
All non-resident visitors must leave the compound before 10 pm.
All visitor and their guests must be considerate of other hotel residents. Quiet hours are from 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM
Violations of the above rules or any acts ruled unsafe will result in the removal of the guest(s) from the hotel property. If asked to leave the property for any reason, a refund will not be given and any deposits will be forfeited. If the disruption is caused by members of the group but cannot be specified as to which member, the entire group may be asked to leave the hotel.
We kindly ask you to place all glass bottles in crates provided.
Please set plastics aside or in receptacles provided for separate disposal.
We appreciate you helping us to facilitate recycling and keeping Tobago clean and green.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.